Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Day 29 - Bye bye Mike and Lynn

This blog is dedicated to Mike and Lynn our friends from London who had to go back to Florence today (Friday) in order to catch an early morning flight tomorrow back home to Canada. I drove them down to Florence and tried to get an extension of a week on my rental car since I thought it would not be as tight having a third car for the next week. We originally thought two cars would do. Got to the very end of the booking and she asked me if my license had also been stolen with my credit cards..... when I said yes she went a little nuts on me and that was the end of the car rental business. So we have two cars and that will have to do.
The pictures are from the first week in Italy for Mike and Lynn, Lorenzo and Linda, Don and Trudy, Peter and Blair.  Lucy and I were still in France that week and didn't catch up to the group until week two. But since Mike and Lynn were heading home today I thought I would post some of the pictures from their first week so that they have a some early memories on their return to Canada.  There are a few extra pictures for this blog since I had a hard time picking only a dozen or so. Enjoy.
Note to Mike .... Peter has your eyeglass case and umbrella and will bring them back to Canada with him.
Till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment