Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Panorama's

I have my computer with me and in some of my spare time ( duh!!!!! ) I have been working in photoshop and one of the things I've been experimenting with is making panorama's. You take a number of shots of a wide scene moving your camera a little at a time so that each picture overlaps and then photoshop finds the overlapping parts and merges them together to give you one continuous photo. The last one is from the back door of villa Cacciatore. The two above that are from standing next to the pool and looking out into the hills. They are at different times of the day and each picture tends to be very different depending on which time of day you take it since the light changes so much.  The one above that from the window in our room at the Chateau de Fere looking out over the pool in the front of the Chateau. If you go back The picture above that is from the Ruins at the Chateau.  It is actually a 360 degree picture combining I think 8 to 10 different photo's. The Ruins are out behind the Chateau and also visible from the balloon pictures.
The two above that are looking out at Civita and I also posted a whole blog on Civita a few days back which is the town on top of the hill.  If you look carefully you can see the very long sky walk which you have to maneuver to walk up to Civita. It is a bit of a job to get up their but well worth trip. And if you go make sure you go to the restaurant we went to ... the name of which I can't spell but there is a picture in an earlier blog.
And the first two are the Vista's from our balcony in our new Villa in Chianti country.  I will take some more, indeed I've taken some photos to knit into panorama's most days ... I just can't find them amongst the thousands of pictures I've taken. I've been downloading everybody's pictures and now have over 12o GB's of memory eaten up. I brought a portable hard drive with me so am backing every picture up so I should have enough memory for the rest of our trip.
Caio.

No comments:

Post a Comment