Total Pageviews

Monday, July 4, 2011

Ashlee Pics - Day 1


I wrote in an earlier blog that I arranged for my niece in Edmonton ( Savannah ) to come to Paris for this trip. I also managed to get my other younger niece in Windsor to come over as well. She just graduated from high school and was one of the best students in the city so this was also a bit of a reward for her doing so well at school. She came over with Denis and Janice since travelling on her own would have been a bit over-whelming.

Over the years she has inherited a number of my older camera's as I moved up to better and better equipment so has really embraced photography following in her uncles footsteps.

On our first day I wanted to get them out walking so we walked every down to the Jardin du Luxembourg and then a short walk down to the Marche Saxe-Breteil to buy some food for the weekend. After a sleep I then walked them down to the Tour Eiffel and we all went for a boat ride down the Seine.

Here is a sample of the pictures she took. Many are repetitive to one's I've posted in previous weeks but it is interesting to see a perspective of Paris through the eyes of a teenager. This is her first trip overseas so she is fascinated by simple things like the buildings, street signs and store fronts. Some great photos as well and with her uncle in tow I hope to give here some lessons to move here photo skills forward a notch although she did a great job with these.

Life is good ... enjoy

Auto Guru in Europe




































































































1 comment:

  1. Ashlee -

    I do like your perspective and attention to detail; your room's furnishings, what's on your plate ... small details rather than the panorama: your personal view!

    ReplyDelete