Total Pageviews

Monday, July 18, 2011

Janice in Monet's Garden


I'm really excited about posting some of my pictures from my trip(s) to Giverny to visit Monet's garden. These are from my D-7000 camera but taken by Janice and they are quite good ... congrats to Janice! It is going to be a lot of work on my part to properly work through my pictures so you will need some patience but I wanted to give you a taste of what's to come.

Life is good .... enjoy

Auto Guru in Europe

































3 comments:

  1. Oh no, now Janice is going to be stealing my camera all the time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dennis! You are a mere shadow of your frmer self!!! Nice shots, Janice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! I'm going to have to try that camera out one of these times, Great shots!!

    Bun

    ReplyDelete