Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Monet' Garden Flowers - Second Trip


On my second trip out to Giverny I concentrated on taking up close pictures of flowers. Mind you I did NOT bring my tripod on this trip which made it a lot simpler to shoot but some of the pictures are not as precise as the first set I shot. I also had the good fortune .... yes good fortune ... in that it started to rain while I was there and the last half hour I shot in the rain. This is good since it provides real intense colours and small water droplets on the flowers I was shooting. You can see the water on some of the pictures in the second half of this posting.

Life is good ... enjoy

Auto Guru in Europe
























































































3 comments:

  1. I actually prefer this set of shots to the ones done with the tripod. It could be that the lack of precision makes the shots feel more spontaneous or it could be that the diffuse light of an overcast day is better because there are no shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the diffused light idea ... if the "mob" aren't up for it, I can see taking a day trip here on my own. Glad I'm bringing two extra photo chips!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely will require another ceramic photo spread for the living room,,,stunning !!!!

    Bun

    ReplyDelete