Total Pageviews

Monday, September 1, 2008

The Weekend Before

Well it is Sunday and there are four more sleeps before I head off to Europe. I talked with my sister Bonnie today and she is quite excited. Been packed for a couple of weeks. I told her that I used to pack that far in advance as well but since I travel so much now that I tend to leave it till the last minute. The last time I went to Japan I woke up about an hour earlier than normal and packed that morning. Now that is plain stupid. I suppose I will get excited as the day approaches but for now all I care about is getting my work done at the office. I'll be in for a few hours on Monday and then depending on a couple things out of my control I hope to coast until Thursday. And then poof ... I'm off to France. For non-family members looking in on me the top photo is of me and my little sister. The second photo is Bonnie ( a few years ago ). Then there is Bonnie and Tom and finally another of myself. Again a few years ago. Why these pictures .. Well I'm not in France yet and don't have any pictures ... that's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment