Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Day 15

It took two attempts but we finally made it out to Versailles. I'm not sure this place is for everyone since EVERYONE seems to be there. Being Saturday and being one of the must hit tourist stops it was jam packed with people and a bit overwhelming because of that. You will see from the pictures that it is hard to get a clear shot of just about anything outside without a tourist in it. Inside they have some places roped off so you can get better angles but then you are inside and it is difficult to get the lighting right when you are inside. I also can't find my downloader for the chip from my camera so I can't post any of my pictures tonight. But Bun and Janice and Tom's turned out ok as well so I've posted some of theirs.
Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. There are some great photos of Janice on this trip. I think Dennis complains every year that it's so hard to find a photo of Janice for the calendar because she's always making faces in photos. But these are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete