Total Pageviews

Monday, September 15, 2008

Visit to MOET and Chandon

On Friday we drove to Epernay and visited Moet and Chandon where they make Dom Perignon champagne. It was an interesting visit and I took some interesting pictures that I wanted to share with everyone so I'm not going to write much at all.
The regular daily blogs are posted below.
We are heading to Versailles today and out for dinner tonight with a friend and his wife from Toronto and will post before I go to bed tonight.
Till later in the day.

1 comment:

  1. I can't keep up! There's no internet at home yet and I had to golf on Friday, so I'm 4 days behind and now I'm going to need to take half a day off to catch up on all the fun you guys are having.
    The weather here is crap. It rained about 4 inches on Saturday and that was before we got the remnants of Hurricane Ike, which was still busy wiping out anything near the Gulf of Mexico. So I expect we'll be getting more of the same for the next few days.

    ReplyDelete