Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Found our Friends

We arrived safely in Italy and caught up with all our good friends from back home. The pictures tell the story of our first dinner out on Saturday night. Well I tried to post some pictures and this machine will not accept them. I had the same trouble yesterday. This morning we got up and took and early morning train to Rome and sure as shit my wallet was pick pocketed by a pro. I had been extremely careful all along and I know it was in my back pocket and the button was done up and my knap sack covered half my big butt but they got it anyway. About 300 euro ... two credit cards which I immediately cancelled and my ID. I guess Lucy will pay for the rest of this trip. A real pain but what can you do???? We are still having a great time and I will try to find a WIFi line and post tomorrow since we have a lot of great pictures to post and a lot more to report on. Till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment