Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Day Two - early

Hooray we figured out the internet in the apartment and can now do this from the comfort of our home and on a QWERTY keyboard. Never knew how frustrating it was working on a different keyboard. We have internet from Lucy's apple but not mine so someone from the office  needs to send me  note from the office to help me figure this out.  It is 10'ish am and we are heading out shortly for our first Saturday in Paris. This will be a major league tourist day and we'll have lots of pics to post tonight. Yesterday we only brought our little camera's and these are great but our Nikons will be much better today. I think we are going to limit each post to 10 pics so that you are not overwhelmed at all.
Till later in the day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dennis,

    I have finally found out how to get to you.

    I will be following you regularly..but not every day.

    Enjoy Paris and have a BALLON for me and lots of champagne. I love champagne.

    Late news in Canada: Anne Belec of Ford Director of Marketing will receive an HONOR from Ottawa University on the 4th of November.

    The Bloc and the NDP are already campaining.

    Will talk later.

    Rémy

    ReplyDelete