Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Day 21 - Bun and Tom's trip

It is our last full day in Paris. Bun and Tom fly home tomorrow and Lucy and I fly to Florence and then drive down to catch up with our friends at the Villa in Tuscany on Saturday. I'm not sure about internet from here on in so if I'm spotty with my posts I apologize ahead of time. And I'm unlikely to post tomorrow since our cabbie is scheduled for early in the morning and it is already late at night.
Bun and Tom arrived safely back from their trip to Prague, Bratislava and Vienna. The pictures are all theirs and you will have to get them to tell you about it. All I know is that it was a difficult drive in the various cities. I think they enjoyed themselves but they both proclaimed ... "Never again". But they did it and not many can say they have done the same venues.
Till tomorrow from Florence ... hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment