Total Pageviews

Friday, September 12, 2008

Day 7 - II

It is very early in the morning (sleep? who sleeps in Paris!!)  and we are heading out to the Chateau de Fere in about an hour so I thought I would post because I'm not sure if we will be able to do this later in the evening. The Chateau ( google it and check it out on the internet) has internet access but just to be save I thought I'd post another blog this morning.
Although we didn't do any of the big noted sites today we did have a busy day. In Paris you go to the market everyday and buy your daily food. Actually we went to an entire street which is partially and I stress only partially documented in the above pics. Tons of food shops. The top pics are a wide view of the street. This in about a five minute walk from our apartment on rue d'arreau which I have no idea how this translates. Someone look it up and let us know what D'arreau is en english.
I took a picture of all the shops we visited just to give you a taste of the atmosphere on the street. Enjoy and I hope to blog you tonight after our hot air balloon ride. A birthday present to myself. The weather is turning iffy but here's hoping.
We will be two days in champagne country and then Sunday up to Vimy Ridge.
Talk to you all tonight ( I hope )
Dennis
ps. It is now Sluracaine Janice rather than Hurricane Janice. I actually wore her out walking the other night and with all the wine we changed her nick name.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Uncle Dennis!!!
    Hope you enjoy your day! Looks like you're all having an amazing time! Keep it up! lol Love Samantha, Sarah, Ron and Nicole

    ReplyDelete