Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Departure Day

This will be short one today since we've got a lot on our agenda before leaving tonight.
But we're off on our adventure. Spent most of the day running around picking up last minute stuff. Last night I was complaining about how much stuff we had to pack and then what do we do today? ..... Run around and get more stuff. Go figure.
So we get home after all this running around downtown Toronto and just to get into the mood we pulled out the movie "French Kiss" and got an early head start on Paris/France. Cute.
Flight is at 8:40 tonight and I've got our boarding passes on-line and now all we have to do is wait for the limo. I'm going to take a few pictues before I close this and then try to post from the airport. There may be a day's delay due to the flight etc.
All of us are into photography and between the five of us I think we have close to 10 cameras of all shapes and sizes. So we're driving down the Don Valley into Toronto and I turn to Bonnie and Tom and say ... " you guys did remember to bring your camera with you today " ......... ah, camera, they look at each other and none of us thought to bring a camera into TO today. Idiots but I'm sure we'll gets lots of pictures in Europe so missing today's action shouldn't be too much of an issue.
About an hour before the limo was scheduled to arrive we cracked a nice bottle of champagne and toasted our trip. We are spending a few days in champagne country so this was very appropriate.
Ooops I hear the Limo at the front door .. let me go take a picture and post it and then we are .... AMF... oops I take that back ... ( shouldn't swear on the internet ) ... We are off to the airport.
Till the airport .. assuming I can track down a WiFi connection.
Dennis and Bun and Tom

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to enjoy this trip with you all !
    No offense Dennis - but I can't think of anyone who deserves this kind of leisure and luxury than my Aunt Bun & Uncle Tom !
    THANK YOU so much for sending this blog - so I can keep up with you - but I still wanna see pics (maybe not all of them - as I know how picture happy this crew can get!) when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are going to miss you _a lot_ more than you are going to miss us!!

    Krista

    ReplyDelete