Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Flowers in Audrone's Garden







I visited Audrone yesterday ... the stay was way too short and I could have spent hours taking pictures of her garden but alas we had so much to do and so little time to do it. Although rather meagre in scope these are the few pictures I did manage. Check out the light .. it was fantastic. I used my Macro lens so that I could get nice and close. It was breezy which is death to a Macro lens since the focus is so finely tuned so about a dozen other pictures were so out of focused that it would be an insult to Audrone to post them. Next time I'm staying longer and bringing my tripod. 



The pictures below are more of the property ... a very old farmhouse in a very tiny village in the middle of nowhere Lithuania.

 Enjoy.

Auto Guru in Europe
















No comments:

Post a Comment