Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Train Ride to Stuttgart and evening walk





I did manage to get out for a walk and had dinner at a nice place on a platz in the old town part of Stuttgart. Not a lot of pictures but wanted to post something today.

I did spend all day with Marcus and have tons of pictures to post later tonight or early tomorrow morning but they will take some time so you will have to wait. I take pictures all day and then load every picture up into photoshop, choose the best, crop them, fix the odd one, resize them and save them. Google operates in 72 ppi so I then have to create a new file and resize all the pictures to this picture size or else it takes forever for google to do this for you. Needless to say it takes a long time. Well worth the effort and you can see there have been some good pics but it eats time.

Each day is special so it is hard to say one is better than the other since in some respects they are all good. But today was actually one of the best days so far on this trip from an educational point of view. Marcus is passionate about Stuttgart and the Mercedes Benz Brand and I learned a lot and it was very worthwhile to make this side trip.  But I'll wait to tell you about it when I finally get time to go through the pictures properly. I did get out for a nice walk last night and the hotel is only about a 15 minute walk from the main shopping area in Stuttgart. I have much better pictures of this area that I took today so make sure you check out my future post on this.

There was a huge outdoors concert last night so there were wall to wall people in parts of this area. If you didn't want to pay to get inside you could sit on one of the many stairways to listen (see pic below) ... not a very good view but those sitting on the steps didn't seem to care ...they were having a rip roaring time despite the view.

Life is good ... enjoy

Auto Guru in Europe.































No comments:

Post a Comment