Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A really neat Picture



One of the things I've been doing most nights is going out for a late night walk ... usually leave about 10:30 to be back by midnight. I saw this ball thing at the Unesco office on Saturday morning and took a picture of it then. I just happened to walk by it tonight and noticed it was lit up. So I crawled over a fence and up a stair way and poked my camera through another fence and took these two pictures. The Tour Eiffel is one of the most photographed tourist stops in the world but I bet not many of those tourists have taken this shot. My favourite so far ... at least of the Tour Eiffel. The one below is the standard tourist shot taken millions of time each year. I like the two above much better.

Life is good ... enjoy

Auto Guru in Europe


1 comment:

  1. This IS proof that you are "there"!!!

    Good to hear that you didn't take a fall ... climbing fences!?!?!?! No gendarmes?

    ReplyDelete