Total Pageviews

Friday, June 24, 2011

Sorry




The office has been getting complaints about my blog. I don't think about the contents of the blog itself but the fact that my office has sent a few reminders ( a grand total of TWO ) to everyone who is on my e-mail list when they see something they think my friends and associates would be interested in. The blogs on finding the roots of Mercedes Benz for instance.


Apparently some believe "personal" stuff like this should not go out broadly to the industry. I disagree since this is me ... pure and simple. I'm just being "Dennis" ... those who know me well understand this and indeed would expect nothing less. I've always wore my heart on my sleeve and treated everyone in our industry like they were a 'personal' friend and I think that is one of the reasons we are so successful. As a 'personal' friend it is appropriate to sent a note reminding friends to check into my travel blog. AND most get dozens or sometimes hundreds of garbage e-mails each day so I don't think TWO e-mails from my staff alerting my clients and friends to something on my blog is excessive by any means.


At the same time "I get it". So I've asked my office to not send out anymore of these reminders. So if you want to follow me then you will just have to remember to check in on this blog once in a while. Everything is archived so if you forget you can always catch up. Or better yet ... become a "FOLLOWER" by checking on the icon in the upper left corner of each blog. In this way you will get a notice every time I post a blog.


I like to add pictures to all my postings and didn't know what to do for this one so I added some pictures of "Dennis" since this is who everyone complains about.


Life is good ... enjoy


Auto Guru in Europe




























No comments:

Post a Comment