Total Pageviews

Friday, June 3, 2011

June 3'rd - Pictures from my walk last night in Paris


I did make it too Lithuania and am staying in a lovely hotel in the centre of the city. I didn't post any pictures from my first day in Paris which I'll make up for in this post. But a very short write up since I have someone waiting for me downstairs but I wanted to at least post some pictures. I worked on these on my flight to Lithuania so they may not be the best.

Life is good .... enjoy

Auto Guru in Europe






































2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the pics, Dennis! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dennis, your images are fabulous. Cell phone images have made me forget what a "real camera" can do.

    One of the exciting take-aways from Green Agenda 2011 - Mazda diesel is coming to Canada, and I can't wait! (as a member of TDI Club, more competition to VW is in high demand amongst diesel devotees and those who still drive their 1982 Mercedes-Benz Turbo Diesels with pride over every one of the 700,000km on them!)

    ReplyDelete