Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 4, 2011

June 4 - Lukas Tutlys


Well I made it to Lithuania on Friday and visited a cousin of Lucy's (Zita) whose husband Peter works at the bank where I'll be speaking on Monday. Vilnius is the capital of Lithuania and an incredibly beautiful city to walk around in. We went out for a nice walk to find a place to have dinner last night and while out I took some pictures of their young son Luke or I believe it is Lukas in Lithuanian. Lukas was incredibly shy but I did get some decent pictures of him despite this and I was showing them to him on the back of my camera and he really enjoyed that. As kids will be ... I'd show him some pictures and he would laugh and laugh but then as soon as I tried to take more pictures he immediately went into his shell again. This is good NOT bad in that kids should be wary of strangers but since he enjoyed seeing himself and his mom and dad and his Tata I thought I'd post these so that he can look at them on his dad's computer at home..... enjoy them Lukas. The first picture below says it all ... he really was shy. That's his Tata in the red blouse and his mother in the black blouse.

Life is good ... enjoy

Auto Guru in Europe

































1 comment: