Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Itinerary for Savannah's Shopping Tour





A few year's ago I promised my niece Savannah that I'd take her to Paris one day. That day is coming up this week. She departs Edmonton on Tuesday and arrives in Paris on Wednesday morning. She will be here for just under two weeks which is not long for Paris at all. With such a short visit I wanted to make sure everything went efficiently so I've been working on an itinerary for shopping while in Paris. I haven't finalized anything but I thought we would visit our good friends Johnny, Jimmy, Giorgio, Nina, Roberto, Salvatore and a whole pile more.....What do you think?

Life is good ... enjoy

Auto Guru in Europe






















































4 comments:

  1. p.s. And will we get the runway pics of Savannah too?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dennis,

    Calvin just told me about the blog. It will take me a while to get caught up but what a great day to enjoy the pictures. All those stores make me drool. Sounds like you are having a great time! Miss you lots. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Uncle Den, nice photos. That shopping tour sounds and looks amazing. Fit for a movie star and a lot of haircuts! I can't wait to just even window shop. 3 sleeps. I am so excited.
    xo

    ReplyDelete